It’s here, folks. That moment you’ve all been waiting for. After hours of persistently jamming the F5 button on your computer, the time is finally upon us — the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 are now officially available for purchase from the Google Play Store. That is, if you hurry. They only went live moments ago and just like our Android brothers in Australia, we expect the Nexus 4 16GB to be the first to sell out of stock. Here’s some quick links for those that haven’t been glued to their comp all night.
I can only hope you were quick enough to squeeze in an order before the shark frenzy gobbled ‘em all up. For those that were able to snag a Nexus for themselves, congrats! And if you’re new to the Nexus program, welcome! We have cake. Okay, maybe not cake but we’re definitely guaranteed pie, or another tasty dessert at some point down the road.
Don’t forget to check out our newly opened Nexus 4 Forums where potential and new Nexus 4 owners such as yourself can chat it up and discuss everything from apps, to switching plans, to general technical issues. Now comes the hard part of waiting for the delivery man. Gaaaah…
- LTE Gone on Nexus 4 with Lollipop
- Apple re-lists free apps as 'get' in App Store
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Nexus 4’s Android 5.0 Lollipop factory
- Check out the Nexus 10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Google Play, Nexus, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, releases