An invite just hit our mailbox for a November 13th event co-hosted by HTC and Verizon, which implores us to come check out the duo’s “latest collaboration.” While little is revealed, given a lack of much on the radar from HTC over the next few months we are led to believe we will see the unveiling of the long-rumored Droid DNA (AKA the Droid DLX).
The HTC DROID DNA is expected be Verizon’s equivalent of the recently announced J Butterfly for Japan, a 5-inch device to rival the likes of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2. Specs are rumored to include a 1.5GHz quad-core processor and 13MP camera. The handset recently made an appearance at the FCC, suggesting a release is timed for the holiday season.
Whatever it is that HTC and Verizon plan to show off in Manhattan on the 13th, we’ll be there covering it all live. Those looking forward to what should be the best HTC device we have seen on Verizon in some time name should circle the date on their calendars now.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the HTC DROID DNA forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC DROID DNA, New York City