Leaked back in July, the Sprint ZTE Flash — carrying a 12MP camera, S4 processor, and 720p IPS display — was originally rumored for an October 14th launch date. Here were are in November with neither hide nor hair of the device, but it seems the launch has only slipped a little ways down the calendar, now slated for a November 11th release.
This newest leak comes from our very own tipster who was able to secure a few leaked screenshot of the device, along with low $130 pricing and newly expected launch date. Another point of interest is the fact that the Sprint Flash could be offering a stock Ice Cream Sandwich experience if the above screenshot is any indication, possibly with Sprint ID.
But, even with a fairly nice spec sheet and reasonable price tag, the ZTE Flash definitely has its work cut out for it. Also launching on November 11th is the LG Optimus G ($200) and its qwerty cousin, the LG Mach ($100). Sprint customers definitely have some good options this holiday season.
- Android 4.4 KitKat Downloads UI leaks, reveal
- Nexus 5 service manual leaks, reveals 8MP OIS
- Nexus 5 with Android 4.4 show up in leaked sc
- Google Stores to launch by holiday season [RU
- Check out the ZTE Flash forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.