The LG Optimus G and Sony Xperia TL are now available through AT&T. The devices can be found online and in stores, and pre-orders should be arriving at doorsteps today. The handsets serve as their respective manufacturer’s flagship Android devices for the second half of the year and both feature hardware that includes an HD display.
The Optimus G’s 4.7-inch screen is paired with a 1.5GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM. Unlike the version of the device that went on pre-order for Sprint yesterday, however, a 13MP camera has been switched out for an 8MP sensor. During testing, we found the phone to be quite impressive. The Xperia TL does feature a 13MP camera along with a 4.6-inch display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and 1GB RAM.
Both devices ship with Ice Cream Sandwich and feature 4G LTE connectivity. The Optimus G is available for $199.99 on a new two-year contract while the Xperia TL comes in at an affordable $99.99. If you are planning on picking up either, head over to AndroidForums and join the discussion at our Optimus G and Xperia TL sections.
- LG Optimus G getting KitKat this summer
- LG plans New York City event for August 7th,
- HTC One now available – are you buying
- AT&T’s LG Optimus G seeing update
- Check out the LG Optimus G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Xperia TL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.