Sprint’s LG Optimus G, which launches November 11th, is now available for pre-order for eager customer looking to reserve a piece of the action. The Android 4.0 device features a 1.5GHz quad-core processor and sizable 13MP camera to go along with its 4.7-inch 720p display. The handset is available for $199 on a new two-year contract.
The latest flagship phone from LG, sans LTE and a few other features, forms the basis for the recently announced Nexus 4 from Google. For those not interested in a Sprint contract, the Optimus G will be available from AT&T starting tomorrow, November 2nd, though the two phones differ slightly. Check out our full review of the AT&T branded version of the device for more details. A review of Sprint’s edition is forthcoming.
- Official: LG bootloader unlock solution coming soon
- LG Optimus G getting KitKat this summer
- Google Glass competitor Vuzix M100 now availa
- LG plans New York City event for August 7th,
- Check out the LG Optimus G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G, pre-order, releases