The Motorola RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD are fine devices, and while many of us feel their MSRPs are fine right where they are, there are sure to be just as many waiting for a dollar or two to be knocked off before they take the plunge.
Well, Amazon looks to have you covered quite nicely as the price of admission for one of those two have gotten considerably cheaper than what Verizon’s willing to sell them for right now.
You can get the Motorola DROID RAZR HD for $130, or opt for the juicier (as in, 3,300mAh juicy) cousin for just $180. Compare that to prices of $200 and $300 they’re normally available for and I’d say this is a decent time to jump on them.
Motorola’s latest devices feature the dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset clocked at 1.5GHz, and also come with 1GB of RAM, a 4.7 inch display, an 8 megapixel camera, and more. There’s no Jelly Bean goodness to be had in this package just yet, though you can be sure that’s on its way at some point.
I should note that this is for those signing up for new service — customers looking to upgrade can tack on an extra $20 for each respective phone. Either way, it’s still a great deal and you can take advantage of it by heading to Amazon here (RAZR HD) and here (RAZR MAXX HD).
- Cyanogen Inc is having talks with Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon and other big tech companies
- Amazon buys Twitch for $970 million
- Transcend microSD sale at Amazon
- Kindle Unlimited now live
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.