Following our review of Zombie Driver, where we told you whether or not the Tegra HD game would be the scare of the year, we bring you the Zombie Driver Tegra HD Giveaway! You ghouls and ghosts have a chance to win two great treats, and believe me when I say there are no tricks involved… well, not many.
First thing’s first, you’re going to want to know what’s at stake. Two winners will each win a Nexus 7 tablet, courtesy of our friends at NVIDIA. It comes outfitted with the quad-core Tegra 3 chipset they make so great games like Zombie Driver will look better than they could on any other device.
Next, you’re probably wondering what you have to do to get in on these awesome goods. Welp, it’s Halloween, and although the trick or treating phase has passed all but the weirdest of towns we still want to see and hear some creative costume ideas. We want to hear your most creative idea for an Android-related costume that also incorporates the spirit of Halloween.
Your entry can be completely text-based if you want, but we’re willing to award style points here — if you can show us an illustration or even manage to create your own in such a short amount of time you’ll definitely get some close looks. That doesn’t mean you text-only folks don’t have a chance, though — flesh out a really good idea with a nice explanation and you’ll catch our eye just as easily.
Let’s get some hard rules and regulations into the mix, shall we?
- This contest is only open to residents of the United States of America, Canada, and countries within the United Kingdom.
- Two winners will each win a Nexus 7 16GB tablet with Tegra 3, courtesy of NVIDIA.
- To enter to win, leave a comment on this post telling us your best Android-related costume idea. [Be creative, be thoughtful, and if you manage to make a drawing or a physical costume (with picture proof including your username and “Phandroid Tegra Giveaway” somewhere in the photo) you’ll stand out more.]
- Your entry must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern on October 31st.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The two best costume ideas and/or illustrations will be selected as winners at the sole discretion of Phandroid staff.
- If a winner doesn’t respond with a reasonable amount of time (generally 24-48 hours) we will move on and select the next best entry. We will continue this process until two winners have been determined. [Remember to use your real email address — no one can see it but us, and if you don’t have a valid email address you can’t win.]
That’s it! Good luck to everyone, and thank you for being the loyal Phandroid readers you always have been. We want to thank our sponsors at NVIDIA and wish all of you guys a Happy Halloween!
- Germany approves automated cars
- Plex for Android update
- Free Dropcam upgrades
- Google using new tech for MVNO
- Check out the Nexus 7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: com.exor.ZombieDriver, contests, giveaways, Nexus, Nexus 7, Zombie Driver