US Cellular has announced that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will arrive in stores over the weekend, with availability on October 26th and 27th depending on the particular location. Those that pre-ordered the device will get it even sooner. If ordered by the 21st of this month, the Note 2 should arrive today. Later orders should arrive over the next few days.
US Cellular is one of several carriers in the US to stock the Galaxy Note 2, which is currently available from T-Mobile and on pre-order through Verizon and AT&T. Sprint will also stock the device. The S Pen-toting Note 2 is priced at $299 on contract and features a 5.5-inch display and quad-core Exynos processor. Check out our full review of the phone if you’re on the fence.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop coming to Galaxy Note 2
- USCC Note 4 pre-orders begin
- USCC gets LG G3 in October
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 gets KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.