After officially announcing availability of the AT&T version of the Sony Xperia T/TL a few weeks back, Sony is now holding a contest that looks to give 1 lucky Android users a brand new Sony Xperia T “Bond Phone.”
The promotion tied in with Sony Pictures’ upcoming James Bond film, Skyfall, has entrants watch a short clip from the movie, then after identifying the license plate of a car from clip, answering correctly to a single multiple choice at the end. Easy peasy.
Wanna give it a shot? Hit the source link below for your chance to enter. Oh, and keep in mind this is the Xperia T (not the TL) and while this will work just fine on AT&T, LTE is pretty much out of the question. Good luck!
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: 007, James Bond, Skyfall, Sony Xperia T