Members of the Motorola Feedback Network have started receiving an invitation to take part in an upcoming soak test for the Motorola DROID BIONIC. The email is the standard one issued before any incoming software test, and therefor doesn’t provide any details in the slightest as to what the update will contain, but it’s safe to say Ice Cream Sandwich is likely.
OK, it’s never safe to say that until the matter is confirmed, but unless we’re talking about a minor maintenance update, the soak test fits neatly into Motorola’s timeline for providing Android 4.0 to their devices. We’ll know soon enough, as those registering for the test should start seeing the new software any day now.
- Android L vs Ice Cream Sandwich: Google Desig
- Android version breakdown for June 2014
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Jelly Bean now running on 28.4% of active And
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.