Motorola has finally come clean with a date for the launch of the remainder of their new Droid RAZR lineup. Both the Motorola DROID RAZR HD and Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx HD will be available October 18th from Verizon. The phone’s are mostly identical, including such features as a 4.7-inch display, 8MP camera, NFC, and durable construction including KEVLAR backing, with the Razr MAXX HD featuring a slightly thicker frame thanks to its larger battery size.
The two handsets follow the Droid RAZR M, which launched last month as the lowest-priced member of the lineup. The 4G LTE-enabled Droid RAZR HD will retail for $199.99 on a two-year contract, with the RAZR MAXX HD going for $299.99 on the same terms.
- KitKat rollout for Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M
- Motorola commits to bringing KitKat for DROID
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.