Add two more color options to Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S3 lineup. The popular handset will soon be available in both brown and black variants on Big Red’s network. The new models were advertised this morning on VZW’s site along with a form to submit an email address to be notified of availability. As things stand, no word on exactly when we might see the two new colors, but we imagine they shouldn’t be more than a month or so off. We’d sure like to get a better look at the brown, though. It’s an interesting choice.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3