A decent amount of Motorola tablets will be seeing Ice Cream Sandwich starting today. For starters, the DROID Xyboard 8.2 and 10.1 on Verizon here in the United States will be getting the upgrade over-the-air.
It adds the usual toppings you expect to see out of Ice Cream Sandwich, but we’re sure users would be a lot more happy if they were to get Jelly Bean sometime soon. A couple of tablets in Europe also got the treatment.
The Motorola XOOM 2 WiFi is eligible for the update, and those who own the Motorola XOOM Family Edition can get in on the fun. All these updates can be had by checking inside the About Tablet menu under Settings. Get to it and let us know if you’re having any issues pulling it down. [Motorola Europe Facebook, Motorola Blog]
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola XOOM 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.