With the HTC One X+ quickly approaching, units of the original One X no doubt need moving. That’s probably why Amazon has discounted the AT&T One X to just $.01. That’s right — a penny. Last I checked you couldn’t even buy penny candy or play at the penny arcades for a penny anymore. But you sure can own one of the best smartphones of 2012 for one.
The device features Qualcomm’s dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1.5GHz, as well as 1GB of RAM, an 8 megapixel camera, a 4.7 inch display, 4G LTE, 16GB of internal storage, Android 4.1 with HTC Sense, and more.
A catch does apply, of course. You’ll need to be willing to sign a new two-year contract, and on top of that you can only be a new customer whether you’re looking for an individual plan or a family plan. But if those two hurdles aren’t an issue for you get over to Amazon Wireless and throw your copper at the display. Wait… never mind, don’t do that last part. [Thanks Josh!]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.