The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is out in the UK and much of our beyond-the-pond readership has finally gotten their hands on it. While us American folks aren’t yet capable of buying this thing outside of important unlocked options, our UK counterparts are holding us down with some early impressions over at AndroidForums.com. Here are just a few of the discussions going on over there:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 first impressions
- Get your questions about the Note 2 answered
- Get info on some great accessories
- Will the white version be a dirt magnet?
- Unfortunately, developers may not bother with custom ROMs due to Exynos
And many more great discussions are taking place at the greatest Android forum in the lands. Sign in and partake in all the fun, and if you don’t have an account then now’s as good a time as any to make one and be part of a great, friendly community. Let us know in the comments section below how things are going with your new 5.5 inch wonder.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop coming to Galaxy Note 2
- HTC's first Camera
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 gets KitKat
- Note 2 KitKat arrives
TAGS: hands-on , Samsung Galaxy Note 2