Expansys USA has the HTC One X+ up for pre-order, but if you are looking to reserve the updated version of the highly-regarded HTC flagship you’ll have to do so without knowledge of final pricing or release date. The One X+ features an upgraded processor and bigger battery for even better performance than the original, as well as all the enhancements of HTC Sense 4+.
Pre-ordering through Expansys guarantees you will be among the first to get your hands on the unlocked version of the phone, but it will come at a higher cost than picking the phone up via a mobile provider. That pricing, however, is TBA.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One X Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Expansys, HTC One X, HTC One X Plus, pre-order, release dates, releases