The Sony Xperia T — the only smartphone fit for agent 007 himself — has started its global rollout today, and Sony is celebrating with the introduction of a new TV spot harkening to the adventures of Mr. Bond himself. The spot was made under the watch of blockbuster director Joe Carnahan and begs the question just how far would you go for the new Xperia T, which features a large 4.6-inch HD display, 13MP camera, 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4, and Ice Cream Sandwich.
The Xperia T is now available in the UK and should be reaching other regions of Europe shortly. A US variant will launch under the name Xperia TL for AT&T.
- Sony Xperia T, TX, V and SP scheduled to rece
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Rogers pushing Jelly Bean to HTC One X and mo
- Official AdBlock Plus for Android app is here
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: 007, advertising, James Bond, Sony Xperia T