You’re usually close to a device launch when official accessories begin to roll into corporate stores, and that is exactly what has happened with the Motorola DROID RAZR HD. Droid-Life has received images of a pack of screen protectors sitting inside a Verizon store for the device.
We’re still in the dark regarding a solid launch date from Verizon but recent rumors suggest October 18th will be the landing date for it, and possibly for the battery-heavy RAZR MAXX HD.
Verizon seems to have a lot on their plate for the holiday season so it wouldn’t surprise us to see this coming sooner rather than later as they find the need to spread launches out. Is anyone holding out for this or will you spring for other exciting options such as the upcoming Galaxy Note 2?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S6 cases appear
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.