Two devices from Pantech have been given the green light on Ice Cream Sandwich today. The Pantech Burst, the company’s AT&T 4G LTE phone, has finally received Ice Cream Sandwich after a brief delay.
It’s not Jelly Bean, but quite honestly we weren’t really expecting Ice Cream Sandwich this fast to begin with. The Pantech Element is the company’s 8 inch tablet for AT&T, and that also got an upgrade to Android 4.0 today.
You can expect all the Ice Cream Sandwich specific goods alongside things that AT&T and Pantech have put into the mix. For information on each update and for the download links, hit the links here (Element) and here (Burst). [Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- Android L vs Ice Cream Sandwich: Google Desig
- Android version breakdown for June 2014
- Jelly Bean now running on 28.4% of active And
- LG Thrill 4G getting Ice Cream Sandwich
- Check out the Pantech Element forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Pantech Burst forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.