Seems LG’s coming in hot this year, bringing not only their quad-core behemoth LG Optimus G to AT&T and Sprint, but the LG Optimus L9 to the #4 biggest wireless carrier in the US — T-Mobile. The ninjas at EVLeaks on Twitter leaked the T-Mobile branded P769 with no word on an expected release date, although we’d expect it in the coming weeks. The LG Optimus L9 is a “mid-level” device running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, LG’s all new custom UI for topping, comes with a dual-core processor, hefty 2,150mAh battery, 1GB of RAM and gorgeous 4.7-inch qHD display. We’ll bet this has an equally attractive price tag to match.
- Android 4.4 KitKat Downloads UI leaks, reveal
- Nexus 5 service manual leaks, reveals 8MP OIS
- Nexus 5 with Android 4.4 show up in leaked sc
- LG Optimus L9 leaked for MetroPCS
- Check out the LG Optimus L9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: leaks, LG Optimus L9