Over the weekend, we saw a few Samsung Galaxy Note 2 variants pass through the FCC but one of the top 4 carriers was missing out from the fun: Sprint. Today, you can rest assured that the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 will be arriving around the same time as others, with the SPH-L900 appearing at the FCC with Sprint compatible radio bands.
But that’s not all. An additional 2 Sammy devices were also revealed — the SPH-P500 and SCH-i915. More than likely these will be a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 variants for Sprint and Verizon, equipped with 4G LTE radios for ultimate portability. Anyone interested?
- Verizon 4G comes to ALLSET
- Verizon XLTE in 50 new cities
- [Update] Sprint 4G LTE comes to 28 new market
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 gets KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.