The Samsung Galaxy S3 first popped up in rumors dating back to August, and it now appears its announcement could be right around the corner. A press event to take place in Germany on October 11th features the familiar ‘S’ logo along with text that can more or less be translated to mean “something small will be really big” and “get ready for a little sensation.” Sure sounds like Sammy is teasing a tiny terror there.
Not much is known about the Galaxy S3 Mini, but as its name implies most expect a device that borrows the look and feel of the flagship model while outfitting it with slightly parsed down specs that could include a 4-inch display at 480×800 resolution and a dual-core processor coupled with a 5MP camera. If things pan out, we should have all questions answered by the 11th.
- Qualcomm's awesome fingerprint tech
- Samsung's Lollipop animations
- Android Booth at MWC 2015
- Galaxy S6 Edge display features
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.