The Nexus 7 tablet is one of the hottest devices around. You simply can’t beat a Nexus device with great specs for $200, but Google made the deal a bit sweeter by including a $25 credit to use in the Google Play Store. This offer is coming to an end tomorrow (September 30), though, so it would be smart to buy this device now if you are still planning to get one.
Users who sign up for this offer will have a whole year to use their Google Play Store credit. This means you can save your virtual bucks until September 30, 2013. Needless to say we definitely recommend this tablet to any Android enthusiast. It is a Nexus device, so constant, timely updates will keep your tablet feeling refreshed. The specs are also stunning for a $200 device.
Just in case you are not in the loop, the Nexus 7 features a 1.3 GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor, 1 GB of RAM, Android 4.1, a 7-inch HD display and 8 GB of internal storage (16 GB version is $250). Not a bad deal, right? Especially if you get $25 to use towards Google Play Store content.
- Google issuing refunds for unauthorized in-app purchases
- Pink Floyd TDSOTM only 99 cents on Google Play
- Google auto deducting VAT tax for apps sold in Europe
- Apple re-lists free apps as 'get' in App Store
- Check out the Nexus 7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: discounts, Google Play, Nexus, Nexus 7, sales