The Motorola DROID Incredible 4G didn’t launch as one of HTC’s 2012 “Hero” devices (meaning a top of the line flagship device), but it sure was priced like one. While the device wasn’t bad by any stretch of the imagination many people felt like it was worth Verizon’s original asking price.
Welp, the device has come down to a more reasonable $99 following a new two-year agreement. It features Qualcomm’s 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and although the chipset was enough for most of the HTC Sense 4 features it left out the ImageSense chip that allows continuous/burst shooting.
That was the only major flaw under the hood, however. It also had a 4 inch qHD display, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and more. Take a look at Verizon’s site if you’d like to take advantage.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.