Despite the fact that a jury found Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 not guilty of infringing on Apple design patents, Judge Lucy Koh refused to lift a sales injunction on the device in a recent trial revisiting the issue. Now the Federal Court of Appeals has stepped in, sending the issue back to Jufde Koh’s bench, where it can once again be considered. The difference now is that Samsung can argue that the injunction should be lifted due to the results of the larger trial. Whether or not Koh reverses her decision remains to be seen. She hasn’t necessarily been the most forgiving of Samsung throughout these proceedings.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.