Cricket looks set to offer another affordable Android smartphone for the users of its no-contract service. The device comes from long-time ally ZTE, and it’ll be marketed as the ZTE Engage. The device looks to be fairly decent under the hood as it has a 4-inch WVGA display, a 1.4GHz processor, an 8 megapixel camera, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and more.
You’ll have to plop down $250 at the counter but don’t forget that there’s no contract attached to that price — once you get it, it’s paid for. It honestly doesn’t look bad for the price and we’re sure a few of you will at least give it a fair shot. It will be available starting October 2nd.
- Pantech Vega Secret Up announced – high
- Ubuntu Touch OS launching Oct. 17, ready for
- Hands-on: Sony Xperia Z [VIDEO]
- LG announces new Google TV sets for CES 2013
- Check out the ZTE Engage forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: announcements, release dates, ZTE Engage