It usually isn’t until the beginning of November that we start to see the Black Friday ads leak, but someone has gotten their hands on at least one of Sprint’s Black Friday deals nearly two months ahead of the illustrious shopping day.
It’s been revealed that Sprint will be offering the Samsung Galaxy S3 for just $50 for November 23rd only. The price is usually $200, and you won’t find many other opportunities to get this thing under $100 any other time.
It is possible, and likely, that Sprint still has other deals under wraps so we’ll have to see what they’re enticing users with as we inch closer to one of the most exciting shopping days of the year. Is anyone biting? [via Engadget]
- Walmart Black Friday 2014 ad
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.