According to a new report from ad analytics firm Chitika Insights, the Kindle Fire HD is off to a good start for Amazon. Only a week removed from its commercial availability, the new slate now accounts for 11 percent of all web ad impressions clocked for Amazon’s Kindle Fire family. But Amazon still has a ways to go to catch Google’s Nexus 7, which launched over the summer to high demand. Chitika calculates that the 7-inch Jelly Bean tablet accounts for a 68.5 percent web share when compared to the Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD.
- HTC One M8 gets Lollipop
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Check out the Nexus 7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Amazon Kindle Fire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.