With Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus finally receiving its update to Jelly Bean, Google has made the factory image of Android 4.1.1 available for download. The updated image for build JRO03R comes as the binaries for the same Android build have been posted for all currently supported Nexus devices, including the Nexus S (crespo, crespo4G), Galaxy Nexus (maguro, toro), and Nexus 7 (grouper) as well as the Motorola XOOM WiFi (wingray). The Korean release of the Samsung Nexus S remains without a Jelly Bean factory image.
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Android 5.0 Lollipop rolling out
- Nexus phones out of stock
- Report: Nexus 6 launching this month
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Android 4.1, Galaxy Nexus, Jelly Bean, Motorola XOOM, Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus S, Nexus S 4G