While we’ve gotten little more than a general launch window up to this point, Clove UK has given us a more narrow date to expect the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Whereas before it was only given a mid-October launch date, they’ve now said the phone will begin to ship starting in the week beginning October first.
I’m not sure if we can consider this a hard launch date, but with only seven days in a week I’d say you guys are just happy it won’t be much later in the month.
SIM-free 16GB options in Marble White and Titanium Grey are the sole offerings at the moment, and those will cost you £528.00 including VAT. Now hurry and bring this thing to the rest of the world, Samsung!
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.