We love teardowns, and while the traditional photo-only affairs usually do the trick for us there’s nothing like getting a little instruction in video form. The folks at DirectFix.com got their hands on the Motorola DROID RAZR M, and quickly went to town trying to strip it until it was as bare as it could be.
It looks like the device is very accessible should repairs be necessary, and a minimal set of tools is required so you won’t have to fiddle around with a bunch of stuff. Take a look above to get your eyes on some of this smartphone porn. [Thanks Bob!]
- Motorola Droid RAZR M to be rebranded as Motorola Luge for Verizon prepaid 4G LTE
- KitKat rollout for Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR M now a
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR M forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola DROID RAZR M