Apple Maps has really taken some bashing since the release of the iPhone 5 and iOS 6. While the Cupertino Giant has been promising an impressive experience with its new Maps and navigation services, everyone has been rather disappointed.
Apple Maps is many times wrong about locations and directions, and the satellite images can look very distorted. Of course, the competition is not taking Apple’s move lightly. Especially Android manufacturers still using Google Maps, which Apple decided to dump with iOS 6. And now we even have Motorola going at it.
We must remember Motorola is under Google’s control, so in a way, this is also Google reminding Apple of the great services customers had with Google Maps. Now iPhone users are “iLost”. In this image, we have the Motorola RAZR M compared to the iPhone 5. It speaks for itself, so enjoy and sound off in the comments to tell us what you think of the new Apple Maps.
[Source: Motorola (Google+)]
- Motorola Droid RAZR M to be rebranded as Motorola Luge for Verizon prepaid 4G LTE
- KitKat rollout for Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR M now a
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR M forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola DROID RAZR M