While LG’s Opimus L series had our attention at MWC 2012 with their elegant looks, the specs and features simply weren’t up to par with other devices. These mid-tier devices are meant to be affordable and “stylish,” not powerful. But if you are looking for a buck-saving smartphone, you might want to keep your eyes locked on this one.
The guys from EVLeaks have been bringing us some great images and information about rumored devices, and they are now reporting an LG Venice. This device is said to be Boost Mobile’s version of the LG Optimus L7. As such, we expect it to come with identical specs, which include the following.
LG Optimus L7 Specs
- Android 4.0
- 1 GHz single-core processor
- 4.3-inch IPS-LCD display (480×800)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 2.4 GB of internal storage with microSD slot
- 5 MP rear-facing camera / 0.3 MP front-facing camera
Not a bad device, especially considering it will probably come with a very enticing price tag. We will definitely stay on the lookout for the LG Venice, so stay tuned for upcoming details.
- LG Venice Review
- Nokia C1 Android phone coming?
- Gift-a-Day Giveaway Winners
- Use Google Wallet at Disney World
TAGS: LG Venice