Are you ready to part ways with your used iPhone? If so, HTC is willing to make a deal with you. The Taiwanese manufacturer no longer bundles Beats headphones with their devices, but it is offering a urBeats headset (worth $99) if you trade in your used iPhone when you buy an HTC One X (read our HTC One X review).
All iPhone versions are eligible, so if you have an old 1st-gen iPhone laying around this might be an enticing deal for you. The unit simply has to be in working conditions and can’t have any type of screen damage.
This offer won’t be as enticing if you happen to have a newer device, like an iPhone 4s, as you can sell one of those for much more than $99. But if you have an older iPhone or simply don’t want to go through the complications of selling the device, you can jump on this deal by heading to HTC’ trade up page and filling out the form.
So what do you say? Would you trade in your used iPhone for some quality Beats headphones? Are you even a fan of Beats products?
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X