Verizon Wireless always has an onslaught of devices ready to be unleashed on the shopping crowd during the holiday season. We know they’ll be coming out with a smattering of devices, but it’s tough to say when, exactly, that will be. Thanks to an anonymous tipster that contacted PhoneArena, however, the calendar has gotten a little bit more tight.
According to the alleged roadmap we’re supposed to be seeing the Samsung Stratosphere 2 at the end of this month, the LG Spectrum 2 in October, the DROID Incredible X in November and the DROID RAZR MAXX HD in November — interesting because the regular RAZR HD only has a window of Q4 which could indicate it will launch ahead of the MAXX.
A couple of ZTE tablets also seem to have been on the list for Q3, though considering how close we are to Q4 we can’t imagine Verizon will meet that mark. Finally, one “ Pantech Perception” is supposed to be a sequel to the Pantech Breakout, but we haven’t heard anything about this particular device.
In short, I’d just say that it’s safe to assume none of these devices — at least the ones with a month-long launch window — will launch beyond Christmas, let alone too far beyond the couple of weeks following Thanksgiving/Black Friday. We’ll see how accurate the roadmap ends up being before too long. [PhoneArena]
- KitKat rollout for Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M
- Motorola commits to bringing KitKat for DROID
- Verizon Pantech Perception now available for
- Verizon announces the Pantech Perception, com
- Check out the LG Spectrum 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.