If you’re an HTC One X owner, you’ve no doubt been eagerly awaiting any word on the planned Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for your device. Seems the man known as MoDaCo has gotten some valuable intel regarding the firmware update for the One X and, if all goes according to plan, it’s said that HTC will begin pushing out the update by October.
Before you jump out of your seat, keep in mind this is only HTC’s update and will be subject to inspection from your local carrier before it can be approved for your device. Even then, the update will arrive for all devices — carrier branded or not — before Christmas time. In an extra bit of news, Mr. O’Brien also got word that October will also be the month we can expect the fabled HTC One X+ to launch and it will come preloaded with Jelly Bean out of the box. No update required. Let’s hope the One X+ makes it’s way to more carriers than just AT&T this time around.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X