The last time we saw the Sony Xperia T at the FCC, we were disappointed to learn that the version in question did not show signs of support for AT&T’s network. We remained hopeful that rumors of a 4G version for the US carrier would pan out, and it looks like it’s paying off. The Xperia T has made another visit to the regulatory committee, this time bringing along support for AT&T’s LTE network.
While Sony hasn’t commented officially, images have surfaced showing an Xperia T handset with AT&T branding, leading to speculation that the two would launch the device in the US. This FCC filing only serves to further support the idea, which now seems all but a done deal.
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia T