The last time we saw the Sony Xperia T at the FCC, we were disappointed to learn that the version in question did not show signs of support for AT&T’s network. We remained hopeful that rumors of a 4G version for the US carrier would pan out, and it looks like it’s paying off. The Xperia T has made another visit to the regulatory committee, this time bringing along support for AT&T’s LTE network.
While Sony hasn’t commented officially, images have surfaced showing an Xperia T handset with AT&T branding, leading to speculation that the two would launch the device in the US. This FCC filing only serves to further support the idea, which now seems all but a done deal.
- Sony Xperia T, TX, V and SP scheduled to rece
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Rogers pushing Jelly Bean to HTC One X and mo
- Sony giving away the sexy Xperia T “Bon
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia T