We had little doubt that LG would be launching its next flagship phone in the United States, but it’s always nice to hear a bit more confirmation. According to The Verge LG has reportedly confirmed the arrival of the LG Optimus G in the United States sometime down the line. In LG’s re-unveiling they mentioned it’d be available in most markets starting in October. It’s tough to say whether or not that includes the US since we tend to get LG goods late, but it’s worth noting anyway.
The Optimus G is a 4.7 inch HD device with a 1.5GHz quad-core S4 Pro processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, a whopping 13 megapixel HD camera, and more. We’d say a lot of people will be giving LG a second look after their brief setback in the smartphone game, though it’ll take a lot of “right” to reverse the “wrong” still in many people’s heads.
- Official: LG bootloader unlock solution coming soon
- LG Optimus G getting KitKat this summer
- LG plans New York City event for August 7th,
- AT&T’s LG Optimus G seeing update
- Check out the LG Optimus G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G