We’ve heard plenty about a potential HTC One X+ to the point that there is no doubt the device exists. Further proof comes in the form of an FCC filing, though few details are provided about the handset. Rumor has the phone shipping with an upgraded Tegra 3 chipset clocked up to 1.7GHz, and if that holds true it will be the first version of the device in the US to feature both a quad-core processor and 4G LTE.
Just about the only thing to be gleaned from the FCC report is that the phone carries LTE support for AT&T bands 4 and 17 as well as bands 2 and 5. We’ve heard that Tegra 3-powered devices with LTE would launch before the end of the year, and it looks like the One X+ is right on track.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X