The high-end Sony Xperia T turned some heads when it was unveiled in Berlin a couple of weeks ago, and now we might have an idea of a landing date for those who were convinced enough to buy it.
UK retailer Unlocked Mobiles has it listed for an October 1st launch date. Although retailers usually use the first date of a given month as a placeholder before finalizing a date, it gives us hope that it will launch not much later than a couple of weeks after that date.
They’re offering it for £415 including VAT, and considering you’ll get a nice 1.5GHz Qualcomm S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, a 4.6 inch Bravia display and Jelly Bean for that price I can’t say it wouldn’t be worth it. [via EuroDroid]
- Sony Xperia T, TX, V and SP scheduled to rece
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Rogers pushing Jelly Bean to HTC One X and mo
- Sony giving away the sexy Xperia T “Bon
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia T