An interesting find today: the Samsung Galaxy Note II might come in a dual SIM variant, although currently it sounds like it might be available only in China. As you can see in the image above, there are 2 SIM slots unlike the handset most journalists got a hand on at IFA.
Dual SIM capability is quite a popular feature in developing countries like China and India, though I haven’t quite understood the real benefit of it. Is there anyone out there who’d love to get a flagship smartphone with dual SIM? Do let us know in the comments, and in particular the reason you want the feature.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 2