If you have been rocking that shiny new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 or Galaxy Note 10.1, you are still stuck on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. That is, if you haven’t gone the hacking route and flashed a custom ROM yet. Sometimes that is simply not the best option for many users, though, and flashing an official build may be more comforting.
The guys at SamMobile have managed to get a hold of some leaked official builds for both tablets, and they are ready for your downloading and flashing pleasure. Remember these are not final versions of the update, so they will likely come with a few bugs. But of course, it can’t be fun without a little risk.
Just remember that tinkering with your device may void your warranty or affect your device, so do your research and proceed at your own risk. The Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 leak brings you to version P3100DDBLI1, while the Note 10.1 build number is N8000DDALI1. Both are Android 4.1.1.
Before flashing, make sure to be on stock build P3100DDBLH3 for the Tab 2 7.0 and N8000DDALH1 for the Note 10.1. If you are set with that, you can go ahead and follow SamMobile’s instructions and enjoy your Jelly Bean goodness!
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Woot.com has the 16GB Galaxy Note 10.1 for $3
- Carphone Warehouse offering free tablet with
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.