You read about it in yesterday’s review of Beach Buggy Blitz, and here it is — our End-of-Summer Tegra 3 giveaway! NVIDIA has given us three awesome devices to giveaway to all you guys, and you’re going to have to read carefully if you want a chance to win. The rules are simple, but if you don’t follow them to a T you won’t get a chance to win so listen up.
First things first, though: you’re wondering which devices you’ll be hoping to win. We have two units of Google’s Nexus 7, and an ASUS Transformer Prime with a keyboard dock to help fulfill the purpose it’s named after. Three winners will be selected at random to win one of three. So how do you win these?
- Prizes: three different winners will receive one of the following — Nexus 7 unit, Nexus 7 unit, and an ASUS Transformer Prime with a compatible keyboard dock. Which specific device a winner receives is subject to our discretion.
- Location: You must live within the contiguous United States of America to qualify.
- What you must do to enter: leave a comment letting us know why it’s advantageous to own a Tegra 3 device above all else.
- Time limit: you have until Friday, September 7th at 11:59pm eastern to enter.
- Winner selection: we will contact three winners at random. We will give winners 48 hours from the time that we contact them to respond. If they can’t respond within that time, we will choose another winner at random. This cycle will continue until all prizes are claimed.
- Contact: we will contact winners using the email addresses and/or social networking accounts attached to their Disqus accounts. If you don’t use your real information, we can’t contact you and will be forced to select someone else.
If you meet the criteria and follow each rule perfectly you will have just as much of a chance as anyone else to win. Folks are back in school, and none of these prizes wouldn’t be a bad late back to school gift for yourself. Good luck, and thank you for being the loyal Phans that keep us going each and every day!