The Motorola Droid RAZR HD is the flagship model of a new RAZR lineup for Verizon that debuted today and also includes the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD and Motorola DROID RAZR M. All three devices center around a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and speedy Android optimizations, but the selling point of the RAZR HD is right in the name: its gorgeous 4.7-inch HD display.
Spec-wise, the RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD are nearly identical, with a smaller 2,500mAh battery being the only difference better the non-MAXX and MAXX version. Holding true to its name, the RAZR HD is a skinny handset that makes even last year’s model look a bit bulky (the MAXX HD carries some added girth).
Overall, the device is an improvement in every area, from software to hardware. The design is sleek and futuristic, the OS experience is clean, and everything really pops on the display.
Check out our first-look video, which also includes footage of the RAZR M. Though smaller and priced more affordably, the RAZR M doesn’t cheat users in terms of power. We’ll have a bit more in-depth coverage on that device later (Motorola was kind enough to offer us one as a parting gift). The RAZR M is available next week for $99. The RAZR HD will be available closer to the holiday season in both black and white color options.
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR M forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.