Following a sizable showing at IFA, three of Sony’s latest devices have been priced in Europe. German retailer Idealo has the Sony Xperia T listed at €549, and the Xperia V is being offered for €580. Those are on the higher end of Sony’s late 2012 spectrum, but there’s a budget option for folks to consider.
It’s the entry-level Xperia J, and German retailer Notebooks Billiger currently has it listed at €265. Note that these early prices are subject to change, and depending on which carrier you get it from it should cost a lot cheaper when you sign that dreaded two-year contract. [via XperiaBlog]
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Sony Xperia J forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia J, Sony Xperia T