Following a sizable showing at IFA, three of Sony’s latest devices have been priced in Europe. German retailer Idealo has the Sony Xperia T listed at €549, and the Xperia V is being offered for €580. Those are on the higher end of Sony’s late 2012 spectrum, but there’s a budget option for folks to consider.
It’s the entry-level Xperia J, and German retailer Notebooks Billiger currently has it listed at €265. Note that these early prices are subject to change, and depending on which carrier you get it from it should cost a lot cheaper when you sign that dreaded two-year contract. [via XperiaBlog]
- Sony Xperia T, TX, V and SP scheduled to rece
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Rogers pushing Jelly Bean to HTC One X and mo
- Sony giving away the sexy Xperia T “Bon
- Check out the Sony Xperia J forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia J, Sony Xperia T