Following a sizable showing at IFA, three of Sony’s latest devices have been priced in Europe. German retailer Idealo has the Sony Xperia T listed at €549, and the Xperia V is being offered for €580. Those are on the higher end of Sony’s late 2012 spectrum, but there’s a budget option for folks to consider.
It’s the entry-level Xperia J, and German retailer Notebooks Billiger currently has it listed at €265. Note that these early prices are subject to change, and depending on which carrier you get it from it should cost a lot cheaper when you sign that dreaded two-year contract. [via XperiaBlog]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Sony Xperia J forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia J, Sony Xperia T