Folks living in Australia look to be getting a version of the Galaxy S3 with a nice, desirable trifecta under the hood. Telstra and Optus will be getting the 4G variant that features LTE, a quad-core processor that may be Exynos, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean under the hood.
Considering Samsung’s current models don’t yet have Jelly Bean (Europeans are sure to see it sometime soon) I’d say this is one of the more exciting releases of the device, even if it is taking place down under.
Optus is expected to deliver pre-sales by September 20th, while Telstra won’t be offering its version until this October. Any of our Australian fans ready to pounce on this quad-core wonder? [via The Verge]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3