Good evening, Phandroids. You’ve made it to another episode of the Android Overload. This is the place where we stash all of the Android, Google, and/or mobile related news that comes our way from throughout the day, but didn’t find itself featured on our front page. There’s almost always a little something here for everyone, so have a look around. I noticed the above image making the rounds across various social networks and despite the broken English, I thought it got the point across. Night everyone!
- Motorola files patent to squeeze ads alongside your navigation. [USPTO]
- Google closes TV advertising unit. Will focus efforts on digital and second-screen initiatives. [Multichannel]
- Baconreader (an app for Reddit) gets UI overhaul in latest update. [Play Store]
- Dropbox announces 50GB of free storage for Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy Camera owners for 2 years. [PressRelease]
- Adobe releases Flash back into the Google Play Store (in the UK). Limited time only. [BBC]