It seems AT&T and Pantech are coming to town with a decent-looking device that’ll sport 4G LTE radios. They’re calling it the Pantech Magnus, and it’s supposed to be running Qualcomm’s MSM8960 S4 that features Adreno 225 for a GPU and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
It also features a front-facing camera, an 8 megapixel rear camera with flash, and supposedly a 720 display. With such a high resolution we can’t imagine this thing will have anything less than a 4.3 inch display, though there’s nothing to suggest the exact size.
While it’ll be tough for Pantech to make a name for itself up against devices like the HTC One X and the Samsung Galaxy S3, it looks like it won’t be shy in rivaling the best AT&T has to offer in terms of sheer power. [Engadget]
- Pantech Magnus press render for AT&T lea
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play
- Deal: 50% off expensive VZW phones
- $3,000 smartphone revealed
- Check out the Pantech Magnus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Pantech Magnus