While it isn’t always as pretty as the work done by the teardown and repair experts at iFixIt, from time to time the FCC will offer us a glimpse at the innards of a handset. Sometimes that handset is unreleased, like the newly announce Sony Xperia J. The Xperia J was part of Sony’s showing at their IFA press event yesterday and comes in as the budget option among a group that also included the Xperia T and Xperia V. The FCC filing doesn’t reveal much we didn’t already know, and, as Engadget astutely reports, doesn’t guarantee a US release. Still, if you have an interest in the inner design workings of a mobile device it’s worth checking out.
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Sony Xperia J, V, and T get priced in Europe
- Sony Xperia T and Xperia J launching Sept. 5
- Sony announces Xperia Tablet S, three new Xpe
- Check out the Sony Xperia J forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia J