While Motorola and Verizon aren’t set to reveal their next crop of devices until September 5th, one of the devices said to be shown off that day has fallen into the hands of a soul willing to give it some light hands-on treatment.
The only information that could be extracted from the brains of this lucky soul was that the S4 processor made the device really snappy, and its efficient power consumption alongside a lithium polymer battery made this thing last well into the night.
The device looks like it could come in at the 4-4.3 inches range, but it’s hard to say without any side-by-side references. And if you didn’t think this thing would be coming with 4G LTE you probably haven’t been paying attention to Verizon’s device lineup as of late.
But there are only a few short days until we see what this thing’s really got to show for itself, and we’ll be front and center to bring you all the latest. Keep it tuned here for all the latest, and be sure to discuss the hands-on over at the DROID M forums at AndroidForums.com. [via Engadget]
- Motorola Droid RAZR M to be rebranded as Motorola Luge for Verizon prepaid 4G LTE
- KitKat rollout for Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR M now a
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR M forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola DROID RAZR M